July 2007 Tournament Championship Skill Usage Charts
The charts below provide skill usage data for each game of the July 2007 Tournament Championship. Each chart shows the team rosters with each player's skills. "Executes" are successful skill uses while "Fizzles" are skill attempts that failed (for example, due to interruption, canceling, or going into recharge).
All facts are only for Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, and Finals. Playoff matches are not included.
- There were 164 unique skills used across all three chapters.
- The Top 5 most equipped skills were: Glyph of Lesser Energy (37), Reversal of Fortune (30), Resurrection Signet (27), Dismiss Condition (24), Aegis (21).
- The Top 5 most used skills were: Reversal of Fortune (1500), Dismiss Condition (856), Glyph of Lesser Energy (783), Light of Deliverance (738), Shield of Deflection (593).
- The Top 5 most interrupted/canceled skills were: Signet of Devotion (94), Light of Deliverance (50), Price of Failure (40), Aegis (39), Lightning Orb (38).
- No monks used Divert Hexes.
- Every team used Light of Deliverance.
- Light of Deliverance and Avatar of Melandru tied for the most equipped elite skill.
- Teams used 28 unique elite skills.
Skill Usage Charts